Elektra Trans Global LTD is looking for experienced aircraft engineers/ mechanics to join our facility in Varna, Bulgaria on permanent basis.
Ideal candidate will be:
– holding AML with type rate A320 family and/or B737 CL/NG
– experienced in base and line maintenance
– valid HF/FTS/EWIS certificates
– 6 months log books for the last 2 years
– highly motivated and wiling to improve
– team player
– good communication skills
We are offering:
– adequate monthly salary depending on experience and type certificates
– accommodation for the ones not leaving in Varna permanently and transport from/to hotel to the airport
– shift rotation, 10 working hours per day
– possible overtime
– 20 days paid annual leave
– type training for the missing types (optional)
– lunch in the hangar paid by the company
– additional benefits (Food vouchers, Multisport card, additional medical insurance)
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
The provision of personal information, attached to the application documents is voluntary and will be used exclusively for your evaluation in connection with the vacancies. The company does not provide personal information to third parties, unless this is required by law. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.